We’re on track….
- One million square feet has been removed from available inventory;
- The BLUEPRINT Accelerator Network has been created to nurture young promising companies;
- Spectacular City Showcases have been held in White Plains, New Rochelle, Yonkers, and Peekskill highlighting the opportunities available for developers, businesses and investors. We are looking forward to our next Showcase coming up soon!;
- WCA’s Young Professionals in partnership with the Project for Public Spaces (global leaders in “Placemaking”) will take a leadership role in transforming Westchester into a community that’s more attractive to a younger more diverse workforce;
- Sixteen institutions of higher learning in Westchester reached a memorandum of understanding to work on economic development with the BLUEPRINT;
- A Memorandum of Understanding was signed with Westchester’s cities to work together to revitalize the economy. Areas of collaboration include: marketing and promoting the cities, advocacy for unfunded mandate relief and SEQRA Reform;
- The BLUEPRINT’s SEQRA Reform Committee went on record with DEC to raise objections to aspects of the state’s new Environmental Assessment Forms that needlessly hinder economic development, and continues to work closely with them;
- An Energy Forum has spurred interest in addressing the high cost of energy and reliability in the county;
- The number of investors in The BLUEPRINT continues to grow.