The BLUEPRINT Accelerator Network will examine five key areas when selecting companies into the program which are listed below. These are simple guidelines and selection for acceptance into the program shall be at the sole discretion of the selection committee.
- Development Stage – The company should be an operating business with their core product or service developed and demonstrate revenue for a minimum of 6 months;
- Market – The company’s market should be defined, differentiated and demonstrate a distinct opportunity for growth;
- Management Team – The company’s leadership team should be knowledgeable and deeply committed to the success of the business;
- Need – The company should be in a position to benefit from the services provided by the Network and able to take the business to the next stage;
- Preferred Characteristics – Applicants must have a business plan that supports the need for the accelerator services with reasonable financial projections. The applicant should be focused on a targeted industry with a company that is scalable and has potential to increase employment in Westchester County.
There is a $250 fee required to process your application to the BLUEPRINT Accelerator Network. Please mail your check to The BLUEPRINT for Westchester, 1133 Westchester Avenue, Suite S-217, White Plains, NY 10604. Your application will not be reviewed until after the payment is received.